Warning: You are using an outdated browser! Please update your browser or use one of the supported browsers. Further information
ARRI Webgate for students
The collaboration platform for creatives and the filmmakers of tomorrow
As a student in the film industry you outgrow yourself each and every day. Your path is paved with challenges and projects. Projects that will improve your professional skills and provide experience, that you proudly present at festivals or creative competitions and which represent your outstanding achievements. We would like to accompany you along the way and support your project and ease collaboration with all parties involved. We have put together special student packages for you to claim.
We make it easy for you to share and back up your data without file size limitations, so your movie won't be lost due to a faulty hard drive. Use Kanban boards to manage tasks, keep track of responsibilities and progress and identify problems at an early state. View and share content without quality losses. From pre-production to post-production and beyond, our many features for the film industry make your life a little easier.
You are eligible for an ARRI Webgate Student package if you:
- are currently enrolled in a degree or diploma program at an accredited film school or similar educational institution.
- have a verified university email address or can provide documents confirming your current enrollment.
- are of the age required by law to consent to the collection and processing of your personal information (in the EU you must be at least 16 years old).
- have a business.
Your perks and benefits when using ARRI Webgate:
- Use ARRI Webgate for your student projects and work with the dailies and post-production tool that is widely used in the film industry
- Improve collaboration in your project teams
- Access to the files you need regardless of location and device
- Unlimited number of users
- Exchange via a central collaboration platform
- Discover everything ARRI Webgate has to offer (without limitations) and benefit from more favourable terms
- Take a look at all of our features.
FAQ - Frequently asked questions
How can I subscribe to a student plan?
Please take a look at our page for student offers. Use your university email address to register. If you do not have an university email address, please contact us via the contact form.
Can I use my student subscription at the university?
Sure, just log on to a computer at your university and start browsing your ARRI Webgate projects.
Can I share my student subscription with friends?
You can add an unlimited number of participants to your ARRI Webgate projects.
Can I change my subscription?
You can upgrade and downgrade your subscription anytime. Just log in to your account and book the plan of your choice. Please note that an upgrade is effective immediately, but a downgrade to your subscription will happen the following month.
Can I book a student subscription with an existing ARRI Webgate account?
No. Please create a new account using your university email address and book your student subscription.
How does the student subscription differ from the full version?
The student plans are equivalent to the Starter 160, Professional 800 and Studio 500 plans of the full version. There are no restrictions to features - the only difference is the lower price.
How long is my student subscription valid?
Your student subscription automatically ends after one year. To extend the subscription after this point of time we require proof of your student status. We will inform you in due time via email that your subscription is about to expire.
Can I cancel my student subscription?
Yes, you can cancel your subscription anytime.
Do I have to wait until my student status is verified?
No, your account is active immediately. We reserve the right, however, to ask you to provide proof of your student status at any given time.